Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Massage Business Mod

by simler90 Posted 21st Aug 2018 at 1:51 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2020 at 7:21 PM by simler90 : UPDATE 9

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 2:12 PM
Thanks so much for fixing this. I've tried and failed before at having spa's sell massages and it simply never worked properly before so this will be brilliant.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 8:02 PM
Thank you!!
I love you )
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 8:07 PM
I love it when you fix things!

Would it be possible for you to make a little extracted live.package file thingy just for this for those of us that don't already have one in our Downloads, at least for UC, maybe?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 10:45 PM
Thanks for this! I have an idea for a spa type business and this looks to be the answer to all the problems the massage table caused. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 4:18 AM
YESSS! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 8:24 AM
Thank you!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 4:35 PM
This is great! I'm having a dilemma though...
My UI folder doesn't have a live.pkg, it only has a ui.pkg. The only live.pkg I can find is in my Doc/DL/hacks folder, and it's a business rank name fix thing that I think I got from BO (BoilingOil) But I'm not sure that's where it came from - and in either case it does NOT have the line/text you say I should be changing in it. I'm on the UC, if that makes a difference. What should I do to fix the text?

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 9:06 PM
I will try this out! Seems interesting.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
This is great! I'm having a dilemma though...
My UI folder doesn't have a live.pkg, it only has a ui.pkg. The only live.pkg I can find is in my Doc/DL/hacks folder, and it's a business rank name fix thing that I think I got from BO (BoilingOil) But I'm not sure that's where it came from - and in either case it does NOT have the line/text you say I should be changing in it. I'm on the UC, if that makes a difference. What should I do to fix the text?

I have the same mod from BO, I can send you the file with the added text from this mod if you like? BO's mod didn't have that text in it originally, it had to be added to his mod from a file in Program Files
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
I love it when you fix things!

Would it be possible for you to make a little extracted live.package file thingy just for this for those of us that don't already have one in our Downloads, at least for UC, maybe?

Hopefully this works
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Live.zip (6.3 KB, 148 downloads)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 1:20 AM
Wonderful ! I'm ready to open a zen shop now, thanks !
Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheDarkLady
I have the same mod from BO, I can send you the file with the added text from this mod if you like? BO's mod didn't have that text in it originally, it had to be added to his mod from a file in Program Files

Thank YOU!!! Is it the file attached above?

and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Thank YOU!!! Is it the file attached above?

You're welcome No, it's not that file, I wasn't sure if I should attach it here or not because it's not my mod to edit, but I've checked and BO's terms of use say he doesn't mind what people do with them. So it's attached now, enjoy, hope it works!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Live.zip (13.9 KB, 113 downloads)
Mad Poster
#15 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 3:41 PM
...So it's attached now, enjoy, hope it works!

Thank YOU!!!
You and Simler are both awesomesauce

and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 6:48 PM
You're welcome No, it's not that file, I wasn't sure if I should attach it here or not because it's not my mod to edit, but I've checked and BO's terms of use say he doesn't mind what people do with them. So it's attached now, enjoy, hope it works!

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 6:48 PM
and thank u simler :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 8:34 PM
Thank you so much for this!! Sorry if this is a weird question but would it be possible to use your version of a massage business inside another business? I want to open a massage parlor in a upscale, large gym in one of my hoods and have been wondering if it is possible.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 1:35 PM
I needed something like this
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 1:35 AM
Hi there, I noticed that this mod conflicts with inTeenAnimator as it replaces any "propose" socials with the social in this hack. Is there a way to fix it or make it play nice?

Good Things End with "Game Over", but Great Things "Retry".
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 6:28 PM
Wow, I really needed this! THANK YOU! :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#22 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 9:49 AM
HCDU shows conflicts with crumplefix from MATY:

(Quite unsurprisingly) with noreassign from MATY (I assume they do the same thing):

And with Ancient Highway's MassageForPregandTeens:
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Mar 2020 at 8:14 PM
HCDU shows no conflict of this mod with another but it glitches my game. Using it removes a lot of interactions with another sims on the pie menu (a bunch of interactions just disappear when I use this mod).
Field Researcher
#24 Old 12th Aug 2020 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crazyangrysim974
HCDU shows no conflict of this mod with another but it glitches my game. Using it removes a lot of interactions with another sims on the pie menu (a bunch of interactions just disappear when I use this mod).

Same. No conflicts reported, but I also got weird pie menu errors with it in, and I had to remove it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlfredAskew
Same. No conflicts reported, but I also got weird pie menu errors with it in, and I had to remove it.

My sims were unable to propose to each other. After a very long 50/50 process of elimination in my downloads folder, this was the culprit. The conflict detector didn't find anything. Very strange. I did not suspect this mod at all. But just by removing this mod, my sims can propose.
Page 1 of 2