Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Cerustone (Boroughsburg Shell Replacement)

by Kylaaab Posted 30th Oct 2018 at 7:07 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2019 at 6:35 PM by Kylaaab
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 9:35 AM Last edited by Floraflora2 : 15th Nov 2018 at 3:25 PM.
Thank you very much for doing these! I'm in a such a dire need for residentials like this, to populate my Boroughsburg. Just to clarify, the townhouse is sandwiched between two (or more) Boroughsburg shells, that are on the same lot, right?
EDIT: Yes, the actual house is sandwiched between two Boroughsburg shells and looks like 4 in a row.
I love how the basement windows look on the facade. Why am I not able to create basement windows like this?!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 6:41 PM
Thanks so much. I've just started playing in boroughsburg, and was searching for some homes to fill up the world. I like building, but not so much that I'd like to fill it up all on my own.