Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sperry's Tap Room

by daman19942 Posted 6th Nov 2018 at 3:32 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2018 at 8:42 PM by daman19942

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 4:21 PM
Hello! The lot is awesome and I can't wait to place it but the Dashboard shows it as corrupt? Do you know why this could be? I really don't want to renounce on this. Thanks in advance!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kevinsko
Hello! The lot is awesome and I can't wait to place it but the Dashboard shows it as corrupt? Do you know why this could be? I really don't want to renounce on this. Thanks in advance!

Hmmm not sure why that would be the case. Wouldn't be due to missing expansion objects? The upload portal didn't actually register that there was a piece of CC, but there is one with the mini TV, though I doubt that's the problem. Have you tried running it through the Sims 3 Clean Pack installer? Here.

If others encounter this error, I can try reuploading the file. Or, if you remove the object and it installs fine, I will reupload. Let me know.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daman19942
Hmmm not sure why that would be the case. Wouldn't be due to missing expansion objects? The upload portal didn't actually register that there was a piece of CC, but there is one with the mini TV, though I doubt that's the problem. Have you tried running it through the Sims 3 Clean Pack installer? Here.

If others encounter this error, I can try reuploading the file. Or, if you remove the object and it installs fine, I will reupload. Let me know.

Hey! I own every expansion pack & almost every stuff pack. I tried your suggestion and ran it through the Clean Pack Installer and it shows everything perfectly fine. No CC comes with it. It shows at 'Sub-Type' of the lot file that the Mini TV has been used there but I see stuff like this all the time and it doesn't mean that it installs itself with the file. (never mind that it is corrupt or anything). The Mini TV is also mentioned in the 'Description' of the Thumbnails. I guess if I install it with the Launcher it would be fine but I try to bypass the launcher as much as possible so I convert the Sims3Packs to Packages, and afterwards put them into the library folder. Tthat's why I checked it with the Dashboard afterwards and encountered this.

Maybe it's just a optical issue and nothing serious but I thought I should tell/ask you. If something is formulated incorrectly I'm sorry, I'm from Germany. Greetings
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kevinsko
Hey! I own every expansion pack & almost every stuff pack. I tried your suggestion and ran it through the Clean Pack Installer and it shows everything perfectly fine. No CC comes with it. It shows at 'Sub-Type' of the lot file that the Mini TV has been used there but I see stuff like this all the time and it doesn't mean that it installs itself with the file. (never mind that it is corrupt or anything). The Mini TV is also mentioned in the 'Description' of the Thumbnails. I guess if I install it with the Launcher it would be fine but I try to bypass the launcher as much as possible so I convert the Sims3Packs to Packages, and afterwards put them into the library folder. Tthat's why I checked it with the Dashboard afterwards and encountered this.

Maybe it's just a optical issue and nothing serious but I thought I should tell/ask you. If something is formulated incorrectly I'm sorry, I'm from Germany. Greetings

No apologies necessary, this is good for me to know. So did the lot eventually install properly? Or are you still see an error?
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daman19942
No apologies necessary, this is good for me to know. So did the lot eventually install properly? Or are you still see an error?

I would like to bypass the launcher tbh.

I think what might help maybe is that you test & re-upload the lot as package/library file. I think that would be worth a try. (Of course only if you want to & it's possible to do). I redownloaded the lot and it is the same result :/ Btw I can message you privately about the issue so that I don't spam your whole comment section.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 8:41 PM
11/8/2018 Update
This exterior brick pattern is the EA Match Stadium Brick Pattern by HystericalParoxysm. The Sims 3 package cleaner Custard seems to have missed that. This is highly recommended as the exterior will look totally different.

Link is here if you do not have the pattern: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=516137
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 9:08 AM
This is such a beautiul build!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 10:11 PM
thanks for creating and sharing