Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Riddle's house | Harry Potter builds | Version 1

by iSandor Posted 2nd Jan 2019 at 2:23 AM - Updated 31st Oct 2021 at 5:52 PM by iSandor

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 7:50 AM
nice building!
oh, i noticed u changed ur icon, much better than the previous one, so charming and sexy looking, brilliant!(ฅฅ*)♡
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
nice building!
oh, i noticed u changed ur icon, much better than the previous one, so charming and sexy looking, brilliant!(ฅฅ*)♡

Thank you!! Yeah, I'm sexy now hahahaha
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 3:06 PM
Wow, I love your new house. It was worth the waiting. LOVE IT.
Btw I like both icons. : )
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BestSomeone
Wow, I love your new house. It was worth the waiting. LOVE IT.
Btw I like both icons. : )

Thanks so much! I've spent a lot of time in this one and I'm really proud of the result... <3 :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 12:07 AM
This is amazing!! I love HP and would like to see more HP creations, if you working on more! :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by huso1995
This is amazing!! I love HP and would like to see more HP creations, if you working on more! :D

Thanks!! I am! I'm planning to bring a lot of the wizarding world to MTS... the next one will be Hermione's house or the Grimmauld Place, I'm not sure yet, and, of course, the second version of the Riddle's. Stay tuned <3 and thank you again! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
Thanks!! I am! I'm planning to bring a lot of the wizarding world to MTS... the next one will be Hermione's house or the Grimmauld Place, I'm not sure yet, and, of course, the second version of the Riddle's. Stay tuned <3 and thank you again! :lovestruc

Woow! I can't wait for more!! Not sure , if you saw there is actually mod Sorting Hat and fanmade game pack of HP stuff. Wohho!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 10:05 PM
Woow! I can't wait for more!! Not sure , if you saw there is actually mod Sorting Hat and fanmade game pack of HP stuff. Wohho!

Hello!! I found some HP mods, looking for more ahahha... in the mean time I'm making my own stuff (posted the black's family tree tapestry today). :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 1:18 AM
I am working on HP museum, it will be retail shop but museum haha , there is really a lot stuff, but always need more, if you want, I can send you photos of my creations in PM :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 12:41 PM
I am working on HP museum, it will be retail shop but museum haha , there is really a lot stuff, but always need more, if you want, I can send you photos of my creations in PM :D

That's amazing! I'd love to see your work!!