Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WA Martial Arts Outfits for Children

by sweetdevil Posted 4th Mar 2019 at 3:01 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2019 at 6:23 AM by sweetdevil

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 3:56 PM
Thank you so much!They look amazing!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 11:36 AM
These are so cute! Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 4:42 AM
Oh yes! I can certainly find a use for these. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 6:09 PM
Absolutely brilliant, the kids look great in these and they're a cool alternative to the common-or-garden tracksuits. Amazing job, now all we need is a mod that enables the kids to do martial arts.

I'm wondering if you're planning on converting the Showtime genie outfits for kids 'n' teens? I know there's Kiara 24's Alladin and Jasmine outfits available here - which are great for the pint-size genies, but there's nothing for the teens, anywhere. It's one that the creators just seem to have passed by. If you're looking for a new project, that could be a good one.

Anyway, thanks for sharing these, your creations are first class.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 7:04 PM
@FerDeLance Mmm I'm not planning to at the moment, but I'll take a look at them. I have quite a few projects lined up and am kinda busy with life/work so I can't promise anything ^^"

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 4:22 PM
Oh my, these are really cute- I always need more clothes for my child sims, they are so neglected. Thank so much for sharing
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 7:23 PM
These are going to be very useful, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Nov 2022 at 5:53 AM
These are awesome. Would love to see someone do martial arts poses for children so that we can utilize these as other than just "clothes".