Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sandy Point (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 18th Mar 2019 at 7:21 PM

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Mar 2019 at 2:15 AM
This is soooo pretty!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 8:01 PM
When I saw your first Sunlit Tides lot the other day I looked around for a CAW version of the world. Your lot looked so swell and it seemed just the mood change I need as the real world spirals to sh*t. and btw I've downloaded a ton of your stuff in the past - always such quality work. Please (if you have time) post more of these lots. No hurry for me though, since I don't have the official store version I have a bunch of wrong trees (apparently there's a custom palm) that I am replacing and frankly the vanilla lots are stanky. I won't be exporting from CAW for awhile yet, and even when I do it's unpopulated. So whatever you can manage as time goes along will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much, you're A Beast. Sims 3 Forever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 10:18 PM
This house is gorgeous! I love your builds so much <3