Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 1:09 AM
Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod [early access available for StrangerVille]
Hi guys,

I have created a multiplayer mod which lets players play together on the local network. It is tested with Get Famous and StrangerVille and I've put it out as an early access test to get some feedback.

There are currently some limitations (only 2 players can play, no travelling etc.) but later on I plan to implement these features as well. I am really interested what you think about it, any idea or feedback is welcome! If you have any issue or question feel free to contact me!

You can download the mod from this link or see the file attached to this post.

For more info you can also visit the official website of the mod at www.sims-multiplayer.com
Attached files:
File Type: zip  S4MP_0.1.0.zip (20.03 MB, 43 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 8:17 AM
Cool! But can't imagine how to test. Do I need to find someone at discord for example, and then wee need to enter game at once? Does it will looks like same online system as Sims Freeplay?

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.