Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Game of Thrones Jaime Lannister Armour Texture

by HIM666 Posted 8th Jul 2019 at 11:29 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2019 at 7:34 PM by HIM666 : Updated post as requested.

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 10:10 AM
I just saw a version with a skirt-like bottom. Just wanted to ask if you ever plan to make any reductions for this one. Top is perfect with its likeness.
Regards. Vic ^_^
Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
I just saw a version with a skirt-like bottom. Just wanted to ask if you ever plan to make any reductions for this one. Top is perfect with its likeness.
Regards. Vic ^_^
Yes, I can make a plain skirted bottom of this but as for meshing, I am by no means any good at working in blender as I was a milkshape user and I'm not sure if milkshape can be used for Sims 4 meshing. If I find a mesh suitable to use for this texture I will of course be happy to do that :-) I also will be making Jaime's gold armor soon as well, I have so many ideas and outfits planned so this is going to take a while.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 12:26 PM
You are amazeballs for this ! Thank you sooo much !!! looove you :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HIM666
Yes, I can make a plain skirted bottom of this but as for meshing, I am by no means any good at working in blender as I was a milkshape user and I'm not sure if milkshape can be used for Sims 4 meshing. If I find a mesh suitable to use for this texture I will of course be happy to do that :-) I also will be making Jaime's gold armor soon as well, I have so many ideas and outfits planned so this is going to take a while.

The answer is very close to no)) But at least I tried. No worries. Thanks anyways
Vic ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 7:23 PM
The answer is very close to no)) But at least I tried. No worries. Thanks anyways
Vic ^_^

Vic, actually I am very interested in this idea and could do this on the mesh I am using, but it has ridges on the meshes skirt. I will give it a go and see how it looks but if it turns out bad then the only thing I can wish for is somebody who knows how to modify meshes or if there is a more suitable mesh out there to do this. I will have a peek inside my mods folder and see if I have anything, I have a ton of medieval content from so many awesome creators so fingers crossed.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zemimsky
You are amazeballs for this ! Thank you sooo much !!! looove you :D

Thank you and you’re welcome! :-)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 10:41 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 3:49 AM
Regards. Vic ^_^

I plan on making a skirt bottom version soon, I’ve finally found my way around blender!