Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 11:23 PM
I like to create custom dorms. All new students will start in one unless they're wealthy enough to afford a house, or there's a Greek house shortage and they seem the type to found one. Some students will stay in the dorm for their entire academic careers (to leave, it is necessary to build up enough wealth to get a house, or be invited to a house or Greek house).
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 8:10 AM
I use Sophie-David's mods from here on my community lots in my Uni hood - my students attend actual classes (the buildings are very elementary, I built them to see how the mods work - the mods work so well, but perhaps one day I will build them new lecture halls).

Assignments are also written on the computers on the community lots (there is at least one computer on all lots, but my library has a room with 8 and there is an internet cafe as well)

My students just live in the dorm until they graduate (like many students do here) - since they go out all the time and the clock keeps on ticking in Uni, it really does not take long to graduate and sometimes they have to go to their final exams from a community lot because I was concentrating on something else

The students from a dorm are all put into a group for outings and parties, which is my way of reunions.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 8:12 AM
Going back to my earlier question about controlling whether male or female dormies move in, I completely forgot about twojeff's dormie gender controller mod. I've even had it in my "try this eventually" folder for years.

Just adding this in case someone else was looking for the same thing.
Page 2 of 2