Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 3:57 PM
Default Base game owner wanting to create EP eyes
I only own the base game, alas I can only edit base game stuff.

Now I have been requested to make some default replacement vampire and pet eyes to go with my other uploads.
But how do I get a hold of those files? Once i have them, its easy peasy... right?

I refuse to buy the packs Milkers gonna milk...
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 4:22 PM
Ask the person who requested the eyes to make default replacement clones of the vampire and pet eyes for you to work with. I don't think you'll be able to test the pet eyes in-game, though, for obvious reasons.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 5:46 PM
Well then :/ is there a good place on this site to request others to make stuff?
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 5:58 PM
No requests- are generally not allowed on MTS unless the creator has offered to take requests. 17. No Requests: Please do not post threads with requests for content to be made for you, or post in threads (downloads, tutorials, or otherwise) with requests that things be made for you unless the creator has specifically stated that they don't mind requests in the thread.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Nov 2019 at 9:34 AM
Well that explains why I haven't seen it around then. Thank you. Guess people will have to manage, and I'll focus on stuff I CAN make.