Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2019 at 3:13 PM Last edited by k2m1too : 10th Nov 2019 at 3:15 PM. Reason: typos
Default Issue making a Topical Detail (Mole)
So, I've been trying to make a new topical detail. It's not actually a mole, but I'm putting it in that category. However, I'm running into an issue getting it to show up in game. I haven't really found any tutorials on this, so I'm stumbling around a bit. So here is what I did:

1) I DO have Rez Delnava's UI mode installed (actually I have an updated on I got here.) And other people's CC topical detials DO show up in game.
2) I used TSRW to clone the existing EA age detail and replaced the textures with the one I created. (I used the existing ones as a guide, but I also looked at some Arisuka and Daluved1 made). I changed the age/gender settings to those I wanted, exported it to package and stuffed it in game. It doesn't show up (I tried all ages/genders and looked in all topical detail categories.)
3) I used S3OC to clone one of the ones that Daluved1 created (and is working in my game). The first attempt did not include the texture files. The second attempt, I ticked the box to find all missing resources, then it did show up with the texture. So I replace it with my texture. Plunked it in game and still. Nothing.

Clearly I'm missing a step. I will attach both versions (and they are probably crappy looking because it was just a very first rough cut to see if I could do anything useful at all... so don't be all judge-y about my crappy texture!)

(EDIT) To clarify what I mean by "does not show up" - A new tick box does not show up in the UI corresponding to my new "mole". I clicked through all of the ones that show up on my UI, and they are all the game ones or the handful of CC ones that I have.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  k2m1too_topicaltrial01_s3ocversion.zip (10.9 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  k2m1too_topicaltrial01_TSRWversion.zip (14.6 KB, 3 downloads) - View custom content

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)