Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 6:07 PM Last edited by PuddingFace : 15th Nov 2019 at 7:48 PM.
Default Help with translations for my mod
So I am working on translating my mod for other languages and I was hoping people who play with a language other than English might help me translate and test if they're interested.

I'm uploading the .package file here. You will need S3PE and notepad to translate. Just open the package with S3PE and then right click on the STBL file of your language.

I'll use google translate for the languages with no volunteers.

One creator Druyddark has already told me he will help so thank you
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  EnhancedWitches.7z (60.3 KB, 16 downloads) - View custom content

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
So I am working on translating my mod for other languages and I was hoping people who play with a language other than English might help me translate and test if they're interested.

I'm uploading the .package file here. You will need S3PE and notepad to translate. Just open the package with S3PE and then right click on the STBL file of your language.

I'll use google translate for the languages with no volunteers.

One creator Druyddark has already told me he will help so thank you

I am ready to help!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 7:49 PM
I forgot to upload the the file here the first time oops. It's here now in the first post.

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 10:49 PM
I forgot to upload the the file here the first time oops. It's here now in the first post.

Portuguese and Spanish translation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Translates.rar (1.7 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 10:58 PM
Thank you so much Try it out in your game too if you get the time and let me know if there are any problems.

Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 1:33 PM
Here is the german translation for your wonderful mod!
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  GER-DE.7z (996 Bytes, 9 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Schnuffi
Here is the german translation for your wonderful mod!

Thank you so much. Wow 3 languages translated already.

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 4:41 PM
Thank you so much. Wow 3 languages translated already.

French and Italian translations:
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Tradu??o para Italiano e Franc?s.rar (1.9 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Druyddark
French and Italian translations:

Woah! How do you know so many languages!?

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 4:09 PM
Woah! How do you know so many languages!?

I have the help of a translator, have tried to translate languages ​​that resemble my native language. But I can also understand some things :D
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#11 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 5:38 PM
Here's the Dutch translation! It's just the original STBL file from your package so I hope that's fine!

Small tip, most of these seem to be already translated by the game. So you could use that as a reference too
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 11:01 AM
Thank you so much Lyralei. Really helpful.

Yea I know some of these are already translated but I couldn't find the strings and so just made new strings. Later Battery showed me a way to get the strings name through code. But I had already made the strings and it was even translated to a few languages already.

Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Nov 2019 at 6:59 PM
I'll start putting the translations together now.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2019 at 6:22 PM
I'll start putting the translations together now.

I am also willing to help with other mods, just contact me.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 7:42 PM
I don't quite understand, what the mod does, but the Russian translation is ready.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  EnhancedWitches.zip (68.3 KB, 4 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 9:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whiteman-Dara
I don't quite understand, what the mod does, but the Russian translation is ready.

Thank you In a day or two the translations will be uploaded. This is the mod http://modthesims.info/d/608185/ it's the children can do magic mod plus more spells.

Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 4:00 PM
I have uploaded the translations