Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2020 at 5:27 AM
Is there a procedure for creating updated mods?
Hi, there are a few mods that I love on here that are no later supported by their creators. I would like to try to update them for the latest game patch and release them for use by all here at MTS. Is there a proper procedure for doing this or something I need to know/keep in mind? I just thought I would check before I started work on updating the mods. Thank you!
Advertisement
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Mar 2020 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simularity
Hi, there are a few mods that I love on here that are no later supported by their creators. I would like to try to update them for the latest game patch and release them for use by all here at MTS. Is there a proper procedure for doing this or something I need to know/keep in mind? I just thought I would check before I started work on updating the mods. Thank you!
 Hi @Simularity

In response to your question, yes, we do have a certain procedure to follow when updating or remixing an already existing mod. This link will bring you to our information page, and if you still have questions, please feel free to ask!

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...es_of_Creations

Simmiller