Solitary Ballerina - Series of Painting Recolours
Uploaded 8th Jan 2007 at 1:13 AM · Updated 25th Sep 2008 at 5:38 AM by BlueSoup
Here's a series of ballerina shots, on the Maxis Grilled Cheese mesh, so Nightlife is required.
Size: 252.0 KB · Downloads: 3,044 · 8th Jan 2007
|252.0 KB||3,044||8th Jan 2007|
Size: 79.2 KB · Downloads: 1,396 · 8th Jan 2007
|79.2 KB||1,396||8th Jan 2007|
Size: 87.7 KB · Downloads: 1,451 · 8th Jan 2007
|87.7 KB||1,451||8th Jan 2007|
Size: 85.1 KB · Downloads: 1,748 · 8th Jan 2007
|85.1 KB||1,748||8th Jan 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.