16 nifty amulets/ necklaces!
Uploaded 10th Feb 2007 at 1:44 AM · Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 4:01 AM by bluemoon11
The mesh by Dr Pixel is included.
The colors are:
Regular~navy blue, blue, yellow, orange, green, fuchsia, red, violet, and turquoise.
Special~gold, black, and gray. I tried to make a white color but I couldn't get that 3D look.
The Elements~earth, fire, water, and air.
The files are clearly labeled so you can delete some of the colors if you don't want them.
The mesh by Dr. Pixel is included.
The hair is by H.Lin at TSR. Don't worry, it's free!
The clothes are here.
-You may alter/ mess with them as much as you want, but if you want to share them, you can only upload to MTS2, and with credit.
-You may share these as part of full sims on MTS2 with credit.
-If you want to upload them to any other site *not the exchange* please ask permission and give me credit.
Once again, the mesh is included.
Have fun guys!
collection of special colored amulets by bluemoon11.rar
Size: 66.2 KB · Downloads: 2,756 · 10th Feb 2007
|66.2 KB||2,756||10th Feb 2007|
collection of regular colored amulets by bluemoon11.rar
Size: 183.7 KB · Downloads: 2,856 · 10th Feb 2007
|183.7 KB||2,856||10th Feb 2007|
collection of elemental amulets by bluemoon11.rar
Size: 107.6 KB · Downloads: 3,532 · 10th Feb 2007
|107.6 KB||3,532||10th Feb 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.