AF Slip (Nightie) Base Set in Warlokk's Bodyshape Sizes **NEW MESHES**
Uploaded 14th Jun 2007 at 8:43 PM · Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 10:59 PM by the mystical one
Using Warlokk' Poser Magnets, Milkshape, and a lot of patience, I have finally converted the adult female slip mesh into bodyshape sizes. All the sizes are present, from 34A/32" Hips to 36DDDenh/40" Hips and are sorted by cup size.
Note: These are not default replacements
Each includes the meshes and one recolor for each size. The rest of the Maxis recolors will be coming as soon as I get them done.
The alpha layer of the mesh works and looks fine in game, though it looks a little weird in bodyshape depending on how you rotate the model, so don't worry if you're in bodyshape and it looks odd. The preg and fat morphs are also functional.
All Meshes: 2054 Vertices, 1396 Faces
Warlokk, for releasing his poser magnets.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 1.48 MB · Downloads: 8,628 · 14th Jun 2007
|1.48 MB||8,628||14th Jun 2007|
Size: 1.49 MB · Downloads: 9,556 · 14th Jun 2007
|1.49 MB||9,556||14th Jun 2007|
Size: 1.83 MB · Downloads: 10,936 · 14th Jun 2007
|1.83 MB||10,936||14th Jun 2007|
Size: 1.82 MB · Downloads: 10,620 · 14th Jun 2007
|1.82 MB||10,620||14th Jun 2007|
Size: 750.8 KB · Downloads: 7,250 · 14th Jun 2007
|750.8 KB||7,250||14th Jun 2007|
Size: 948.9 KB · Downloads: 7,410 · 14th Jun 2007
|948.9 KB||7,410||14th Jun 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.