Potty for Planters
Updated: 15th Jan 2009 at 10:53 AM
10 pots for my 10th upload (took me a while but I've got there eventually) and the last of a greenfingered trio:
A smattering of traditional shapes in warm and well worn earthy tones. You can leave them empty or fill 'em up, your choice
For planter no 1 and basic instructions look here
For a selection of plants that you can use with these planters look here
The collection file can be found in the verdant velvet set over in the gardening section, you know...where you can find the big spikey plant that adorns many a front sim lawn. Okay, I'm going back indoors now for what will hopefully be a warm and bright autumn. I hope you'll be able to put these to good use.
planter no 2 small: 312
planter 2 large: 312
planter 3 small: 168
planter 4 small:352
planter 4 large:352
planter 4 largest:352
planter 5 small:312
planter 5 large:312
SimPE, Milkshape, Uvmapper and of course MTS2 where you can learn something new every day.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 443.5 KB · Downloads: 22,269 · 16th Mar 2009
|443.5 KB||22,269||16th Mar 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.