Sim, Serva or Servo?!?!!; Unlocked Outfits
Uploaded 13th Sep 2007 at 2:12 PM · Updated 14th Sep 2007 at 5:21 AM by Annelae
Today I have some unlocked meshes. The meshes are the servo outfits from Open For Business. I'm pretty sure that the pink outfit only works for females, but the main servo outfits should be for both genders.
They're not EXTRACTED, so you absolutely need OFB or you'll just get nothing! This is for a base for meshers and such, or if you just like all your sims to look like Servos! (Android sims- a new species?)
Both meshes can be used by everyone that has Open For Business.
Please tell me if it can be used for YA's.
This should work from Open For Business and up.
The file is ridiculously small, after all it's just to unlock the outfits, not extracted meshes. If you find any bugs, please tell me and I'll see what I can do. Extract as is to your downloads folder as you normally would.
Reupload, mangle and use as toilet paper. I do not claim anything, as it is Maxis' stuff. But please, if possible keep it free.
NOTE: There's a slight seam on the neck, since Maxis fitted it to Servo/Serva heads. The outfits will appear on the Open For Business section in the clothes section, since these files just unlock it for normal use.
It shouldn't do anything major (such as crash your game), even if you don't have Open For Business. The file will just be useless if you do not have Open For Business.
The green glowy thing doesn't appear for some reason, but I think the green glowy thing is part of the Servo/Serva itself.
Quaxi and The Staff
|Open for Business|
Size: 939 Bytes · Downloads: 1,357 · 13th Sep 2007
|939 Bytes||1,357||13th Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.