Russian Viking Style Tunic-New Mesh and Four Textures
Updated: 20th Sep 2007 at 2:40 AM
The style of dress worn by the men of viking era Russia included a long tunic, and baggy pants tucked in to flat leather boots. I have tried to capture this style in these outfits.
There are four different style outfits, and each has three recolors.
This mesh has been game tested and works, with only similar animation problems to the Maxis kilt outfit, ie; skirt goes down through chairs when sim is sitting, the legs poke out a tad through the skirt in certain poses.
The mesh also has a fat morph, pictured below.
This is my first 'finished' mesh, so if you see problems in it, please, please, report them in this thread. Than I will try to fix it.
You may recolor, modify etc, no problem=)
Put it anywhere free, including the exchange.
Thank you to creators whose items I have used in my screenshots;
Nouk for the sexy long hair
Hysterical Paroxysm for the skin and eyes
Corvidophile2 for the Medieval Village Lot seen in the background.
Mesh made with Simpe,Milkshape,Wes_H's Unimesh Tools, Demon432's Tools, and Tiggerypum's Unimesh Tutorial.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 4.09 MB · Downloads: 20,820 · 16th Sep 2007
|4.09 MB||20,820||16th Sep 2007|
Size: 92.9 KB · Downloads: 22,283 · 16th Sep 2007
|92.9 KB||22,283||16th Sep 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.