3 x paintings
Uploaded 18th Sep 2007 at 11:38 AM · Updated 19th Sep 2007 at 8:04 AM by sophisim
My Small Convent needed to be spiced up with 3 new paintings.
Mona Lisa and The Madonna
Mesh needed: "Majestic Splendor" Painting by justmoi
Recolored Maxis (Nightlife) "Two Dogs and an Olive"
Size: 90.5 KB · Downloads: 5,022 · 18th Sep 2007
|90.5 KB||5,022||18th Sep 2007|
Size: 97.5 KB · Downloads: 5,112 · 18th Sep 2007
|97.5 KB||5,112||18th Sep 2007|
Size: 232.0 KB · Downloads: 5,926 · 18th Sep 2007
|232.0 KB||5,926||18th Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|New Mesh: "Majestic Splendor" Painting by justmoi|