Fully functional phone booth for community lots
Uploaded 5th Nov 2007 at 11:49 PM · Updated 29th Dec 2008 at 8:19 PM by nicvncnt : Updated compatibility info
I have made recolors in a variety of styles. There are several different window designs including a smashed version for your inner city lots.
The mesh is actually smaller than the one from the Maxis phone booth.
The interior light uses one of the Maxis base game lights so this aspect of the booth should be compatible with any EP combination (or just the base game).
Only download one .zip file! The compatibility notes below show which file you need based on the latest EP which you have installed.
BG, UNI, NL, OFB - modern_phone_booth.zip
Pets - may not work correctly
Seasons - modern_phone_booth_SEASONS.zip
BV, FT, AL - modern_phone_booth_BV.zip
Mucho thanks are due to TashaFaun who cloned the BV version of the Maxis phone booth and helped me with testing.
Milkshape, UVM Pro,
Tags: #phone booth
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||phone_booth_grey_MESH.package (inside modern_phone_booth.zip)|
|Description||Public phone booth for community lots.|
|Filename||phone_booth_grey_MESH.package (inside modern_phone_booth_BV.zip)|
|Description||Public phone booth for community lots - BV Edition|
|Filename||phone_booth_grey_MESH.package (inside modern_phone_booth_SEASONS.zip)|
|Description||Public phone booth for community lots - Seasons Versions.|
Size: 502.0 KB · Downloads: 13,586 · 10th Mar 2008
|502.0 KB||13,586||10th Mar 2008|
Size: 505.1 KB · Downloads: 16,396 · 13th Feb 2008
|505.1 KB||16,396||13th Feb 2008|
Size: 500.6 KB · Downloads: 22,592 · 6th Nov 2007
|500.6 KB||22,592||6th Nov 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You are welcome to include any of my items in uploaded lots.
Sorry but I don't take requests.