-Sizz-New mesh hair 'Pungback'
Upload my past hairstyle 'Pungback'
*About this hair*
* For all ages
* 11 colors
* Low polygon
Hairs are not an exact match for big (more bigger than 'Sims2' base head) size of the head. ''punkback' fit on small size of the head.
- Recolors and retextures/alphaEdit is allowed but please link back to my post for meshes.
- Do not include my meshes in your new 'Sims2Pack' and you recolor files.
- Free only. Do not upload mesh or recolors to a paysite.
have fun using it.
Adult & teen : faces=1330 Vertices=1161
Child : faces=1356 Vertices=1179
= Low polygon = safe~
Thanks to Milkshape, Wes h's unimesh plugins & SimPE.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 122.2 KB · Downloads: 256,183 · 4th Dec 2007
|122.2 KB||256,183||4th Dec 2007|
Size: 5.91 MB · Downloads: 248,378 · 4th Dec 2007
|5.91 MB||248,378||4th Dec 2007|
Size: 5.19 MB · Downloads: 251,515 · 4th Dec 2007
|5.19 MB||251,515||4th Dec 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.