Converted Living 2
Uploaded 20th Jul 2009 at 9:06 PM · Updated 20th Jul 2009 at 11:39 PM by Joe2007
Spacious garden and ample parking make it a perfect mid range modern home for under 55,000.
EDIT* Just realised the back path shouldn't be tiled underneath is the gravel terrain, i use the tiles to keep straight lines, remove if necessary.
Price Furnished: 53573
Price Unfurnished: 49220
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 53573
Title: Converted Living 2
Description: Another converted warehouse with glass extension and mezzanine bedroom. Spacious garden and ample parking make it a perfect mid range modern home for under 55,000.
Converted Living 2.zip
Size: 3.08 MB · Downloads: 970 · 20th Jul 2009
|3.08 MB||970||20th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!