Uploaded 24th Sep 2009 at 11:52 AM · Updated 24th Sep 2009 at 3:50 PM by @Stefan : edited again
Anyways, this sim is not super realistic, and I will not even try to make realistic sims anymore, until there is a better way then ugly facemasks that won’t let us change our sims makeup. Pudding sims are in style, get over it lol
This sim have a facemask but only lip corners and nose part, so you can change the makeup the way you want…
I have used these things, and none of them are included, so if you want your sim to look like pictured, download from these links:
Credits and links:
Eyes replacement by Syera: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=350422
Skintone by Hysterical Paroxysm: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=349158
Slider Hack by Delphy: http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344369
Hair by Cazy here: http://cazyxdarkplace.blogspot.com/.../female%20hairs
The face mask is included in the rar. file, so put it into your /package/ directory.
Also the body skintone is made by me (check out my Scarlett Johansson post)
I hope that you like her,
Ps. the real picture of Miley is not the one I’ve used for comparison, on the one I’ve used she had fuller eyebrows (like the sim) and lighter hair…they put way too much makeup on a 15 year old XD lol
Oh, yes, also the sim is - TEEN
Custom Content by Me:
- face mask - parts
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Title: Miley Cyrus
Size: 773.6 KB · Downloads: 16,611 · 24th Sep 2009
|773.6 KB||16,611||24th Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.