Neytiri (from the movie Avatar by James Cameron)
Uploaded 7th Jan 2010 at 2:41 AM · Updated 7th Jan 2010 at 10:54 AM by @Stefan
I guess that it would be much easier to make her for the sims 2, since sims 3 is not creator friendly, but after some time of tweaking, this is what I come up with, and I am pretty happy with her. I like the fact that I have used Delphy's height slider, which made her taller than any other sim
Also, I am not using facemasks for my celebrity sims anymore, because they look unnatural and you can't play with them correctly if they are not wearing masks, but for this one I have used realistic facemask, but she will still look good without it, just she won't have the white dots and other details
NOTE that if you want to have the sim looking just like she does on the screens, you will need to download these things that I have used:
Syera's eye replacement: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=350422
CmarNYC's ear hack: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=374167
Bella3lek4's face hack: http://ts3celebritysims.blogspot.co...la3lek4-of.html
Delphy's height hack: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=378014
Drakah's sliders: http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=380051
Aikea's vampire fangs: http://www.clubcrimsyn.com/ts3/index.html
Also have in mind that I am using awsomemod: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html
(But I don't know if it's required...)
Oh, and for the necklace I have used World Adventures EP, but again I am not sure if it's required, I guess not, and the face mask is included in the rar. and it goes in your package file...
God, I hope that's it :P
All the best, happy new year and holidays
Custom Content by Me:
- facemask - blush category
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Title: Neytiri Avatar
Size: 1.20 MB · Downloads: 7,355 · 7th Jan 2010
|1.20 MB||7,355||7th Jan 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.