3 Bedroom Traditional Family Home
Uploaded 21st Jan 2010 at 1:27 PM · Updated 21st Jan 2010 at 1:52 PM by wickedblue
Each room was carefully designed for optimum routing and has been tested thoroughly. The newspaper is delivered onto the porch so you don't have to worry about having to dig through the flowers for the paper each morning and the mailbox is completely accessible.
The house is designed with a large family in mind, featuring a nursery large enough for twins (or even triplets) though currently furnished with just one crib.
The second bedroom is large enough for two single beds as well as a dresser, chair and bookcase.
The master bedroom is quite spacious and could also easily fit a crib for easiest access for nighttime feedings if you desire.
Through the living room, you can exit the house onto a large back porch where a chess table has been set up for your sims. Off the porch is an outdoor eating area with grill and a picnic table with lots of outdoor lighting provided to enjoy those late evenings outdoors as well as a swingset for your sim-kids or grown-ups.
Price Unfurnished: 47,348
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 47,348
Custom Content Included:
- Cherry Blossoms Painting by Simpossible
- White Trim Roof by tammy_trauma@MTS2
Content pictured but not included in download:
Holy Simoly Arizona Loveseat and Chair
Update: I only realized after submitting this lot that I forgot to include/mention the coffee table used in the living room. Of course, any coffee table you want to put there will do but if you'd like the one I used it is the one included in the Carbon Living Room Set from Simpossible found here: http://simpossible.net/objectsets1.html
3 br traditional.rar
Size: 2.58 MB · Downloads: 2,248 · 21st Jan 2010
|2.58 MB||2,248||21st Jan 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!