Sheepish Flannel Pajamas
Updated: 11th Jul 2012 at 11:54 PM
These pajamas use a new mesh, which has a working fat morph. All of the colours are unisex, so your little boys can wear pink sheep pajamas if they feel so inclined.
These are set as Sleepwear (of course). No EPs are required.
flannel pajamas = 2054
Thanks to HystericalParoxysm, fanseelamb, LoveTheSims04, funnyycats, goatdip90, and Maxis for the hairstyles.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.76 MB · Downloads: 30,642 · 2nd Jul 2010
|1.76 MB||30,642||2nd Jul 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I like making pixel clothes!
Clothier of Small Sims
My focus is clothing for children, toddlers, and babies. I do not make clothes for teens, young adults, adults, or elders.
You may make recolours of my meshes, but please do not include the meshes in your uploads; link to my mesh instead. (The exception would be default replacement meshes. You may include the default replacement mesh in that case, but please give credit and a link to my original mesh.)
No paysites, please.
Sorry, but I do not take requests.
If you have any further questions, please PM me.