12 Coffee Mug Default Replacements with Recolor Template
Uploaded 14th Jul 2010 at 6:38 AM · Updated 4th Oct 2012 at 5:23 AM by joninmobile
I've also included a recolor template, so you can make your own recolors of this. To make a recolor of this, simply open one of my files in SimPE, and replace my texture by scrolling down to TXTR in the resource tree, then again in the resource list, and click plugin view. Then you can build DXT and browse to your own texture. Then go to file/save as and save it to your downloads folder with a different name then mine. If you want to make several, you will have to take out the one you just made from your downloads folder before putting another one in. You can only have one in there at all times.
Hint: You can get a preview of what it will look like in game, by clicking on GMDC in the resource tree, then in the resource list, then click plugin view. Then in the screen below, click 'preview' wait for it to load, and in the blue area, you will see what it looks like in game.
You should only have One of these files in your downloads folder to avoid complications.
Here's what's included:
Retro Smiley Face
Angry Sim (From the in-game Female T-Shirt)
Dog Kissing Cat
Star Of David
Tags: #retro, #coffee, #cups, #mugs, #cup, #mug, #default, #replacement, #sun, #smiley, #face, #smile, #happy, #plumb, #bob, #plumbob, #plumbbob, #heart, #valentine, #valentine's, #day, #70's, #1970's, #sims, #sim, #the, #2, #3, #drink, #drinking, #drinks, #white, #yellow, #red, #green
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 4.3 KB · Downloads: 1,699 · 14th Jul 2010
|4.3 KB||1,699||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 49.4 KB · Downloads: 1,288 · 14th Jul 2010
|49.4 KB||1,288||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 35.5 KB · Downloads: 1,095 · 14th Jul 2010
|35.5 KB||1,095||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 31.2 KB · Downloads: 1,218 · 14th Jul 2010
|31.2 KB||1,218||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 58.8 KB · Downloads: 1,211 · 14th Jul 2010
|58.8 KB||1,211||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 39.0 KB · Downloads: 1,337 · 14th Jul 2010
|39.0 KB||1,337||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 66.0 KB · Downloads: 1,568 · 14th Jul 2010
|66.0 KB||1,568||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 52.5 KB · Downloads: 1,333 · 14th Jul 2010
|52.5 KB||1,333||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 28.8 KB · Downloads: 1,612 · 14th Jul 2010
|28.8 KB||1,612||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 101.9 KB · Downloads: 1,297 · 14th Jul 2010
|101.9 KB||1,297||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 64.1 KB · Downloads: 2,019 · 14th Jul 2010
|64.1 KB||2,019||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 88.5 KB · Downloads: 1,888 · 14th Jul 2010
|88.5 KB||1,888||14th Jul 2010|
Size: 83.3 KB · Downloads: 2,181 · 14th Jul 2010
|83.3 KB||2,181||14th Jul 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!