Blooming Love - Maxis Match - Garden Center Flowers + 5 Recolors
Uploaded 31st Jul 2010 at 6:19 PM · Updated 4th Oct 2012 at 5:19 AM by joninmobile
Please feel 100% Free to recolor or include in lots on any site.
2 Simoleons Per Square
Daisies of Our Lives
Tags: #bloomin, #blooming, #bloom, #blooms, #flowers, #flower, #floral, #garden, #center, #gardening, #colorful, #colourful, #new, #mesh, #plus, #recolors, #recolours, #recolor, #recolour, #outdoor, #outdoors, #out, #doors, #door, #green, #flowering
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: It has long been believed that daisies lead a secret life of gossip and drama—after all, what other flower can cause such emotion in Sims? (He loves me... he loves me not...) A lovely addition to any garden, just as long as your Sims aren't paranoid about flowers "saying things" behind their backs.
Size: 1.54 MB · Downloads: 7,534 · 31st Jul 2010
|1.54 MB||7,534||31st Jul 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!