3 new leggings
Updated: 8th Nov 2010 at 1:42 PM
3 New Leggings for your sim!
-Base Leggings (3 versions - base, zipper and rivet)
-Shiny Pleather Leggings
-Laced leggings in floral pattern
All leggings are available in 2 versions,
Bottom (pants) and Accessory (socks.)
Bottom version is available for young Adult and adult.
Accessory version is available for teen, young adult, adult and elder.
All leggings have 1 recolorable channel and are found in Everyday and Formal.
Leggings as pants - 486 vertices, 2508 faces
Leggings as accessory - EA recolor
Anubis360 and Agustin for the hair used in screenshots.
Kuchikisan92 for the dress used in screenshot.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Pleather leggings
Size: 2.09 MB · Downloads: 19,222 · 3rd Aug 2010
|2.09 MB||19,222||3rd Aug 2010|
| Base leggings (base, zipper and rivets)
Size: 1.75 MB · Downloads: 22,782 · 3rd Aug 2010
|1.75 MB||22,782||3rd Aug 2010|
| Laced Leggings
Size: 1.89 MB · Downloads: 19,575 · 3rd Aug 2010
|1.89 MB||19,575||3rd Aug 2010|
| All leggings
Size: 5.49 MB · Downloads: 114,718 · 3rd Aug 2010
|5.49 MB||114,718||3rd Aug 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: