Erik Jørgensen Reading Chair & Lounger
Its been a while and I've been learning the different texture files more deeply mostly the Multipler for details because its something I felt needed more work.
But I'm finally back with some New objects to share. A reading Chair Inspired by Erik Jorgensen again! I think some of his creations are just so exquisite in style/appearance.
When I had finished the chair I pondered what would be the best partner to go along with this chair and it was... (what if) you could put your feet up whilest sitting in this luxorious chair, and so I made a lounger version slightly shorter ( for Hand Animation reasons), with a foot stool to match.
The price I wanted to keep original 2,985 for the Chair and 3,985 for the Lounger for those hard working simmies :-P
The reading Chair has 3 recolourable parts the front, back and the legs. The Lounger is different and only has 2, the whole chair and the legs.
I really Hope you all enjoy this range as much as I did making it, Happy Simming !! xx
For the Creators of S3pe, S3oc. Wesh for his S3object tool.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Yasmin 2-Piece Suite.rar
Size: 591.3 KB · Downloads: 17,470 · 31st Aug 2010
|591.3 KB||17,470||31st Aug 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: