*Hair perfect for tea*
Updated: 17th Feb 2012 at 9:34 PM
Read carefully about the hairset:
* The hair was originally created by Maxis(Manson&Garden Stuff Pack). This is a new mesh,it won't replace the original hair mesh, and you don't need Manson&Garden Stuff to work.
* Textures are by Maxis(only red and blond were recoloured by me).
* Colours are black,brown,red and pale blond(grey for elders). Family binned,grey linked to black.
* It's NOT animated. The mesh works for young adult,adult and elder female.
* All parts are removable except the hair.
* Polycounts: Fc-1682, Vc-1129
Polycounts: Fc-1682, Vc-1129
Clothing - by SerendipityHQ, sherahbim and me
accessories - by RoseSims2, icedmango, Maxis and me
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 690.6 KB · Downloads: 6,593 · 17th Aug 2011
|690.6 KB||6,593||17th Aug 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.