Uploaded 16th Aug 2011 at 10:08 PM · Updated 19th Aug 2011 at 7:39 AM by Sisaly
Top, Bottoms, Bracelets and Nails by Saliwa@Lorandia
Boots by annflower1
Earrings(pictured in all pics) by Klavix
Top and Shoes by EA available in LN EP.
Bottoms by Judy@All About Style page 2 of Bottoms.
Makeup Eyes and Skin:
Skintone N03 by LemonLeaf
Eyebrows (#10) by Missbonbon@Garden of Shadows
Eyes by escand@MTS
Eyeshadow by Lady Frontbum
Eyeliner by subaxi@Watermelon Field
Blush by lilisims
Lipstick by Tifa It seems you have to register now so here is a direct link.
Upper Lip Piercings by IN3S
Hair is from Generations EP.
This sim is packaged with EA skin, hair and clothing. You must download and install the CC listed above in order to achieve the above looks.
This sim was created using a slider multipier and slider hacks. If you want to change her face or body you MUST have these so as to not "reset" her features.
Face and body: bella3lek4 and jonha
Lip Slider by Hermi English download here.
Multiplier by J.M. Pescado@MATY
As always, I wish to thank all of the CC creators for sharing their creations for free. Taking the time to create hasn't been in vain, I really appreciate your contributions!!
And My Sims 3 Blog . Absolutely indispensable.
Title: Chace Powers (ea)
|Chace Powers (ea)||
|| Young Adult
ChacePowers by Sisaly@MTS.rar
Size: 381.2 KB · Downloads: 5,415 · 16th Aug 2011
|381.2 KB||5,415||16th Aug 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.