Brandi Updo Hair - Teen to Elder
Updated: 30th Sep 2011 at 9:32 PM
(This is probably version 12 or something silly like that.)
It is available for female Sims from Teen through to Elder and should be available in all approriate clothing catagories, including Nude for showering and bathing.
I have tried my best to make the textures as crisp as possible although they still appear slightly blurry at certain angles. Although they are no more blurry than the three EA originals that this hair is frankensteined from. I believe it may simply be my graphics card as I play on a laptop. The textures appear perfectly crisp in both and TSR Workshop.
For more shots please see the attachments below. And yes, the Sim in the screenshots is my version of Brandi Broke.
Elexis and BloomsBase for help and advice with the mesh LODs,
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 1.62 MB · Downloads: 5,401 · 30th Sep 2011
|1.62 MB||5,401||30th Sep 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I also have a Patreon page if you would like to make your support ongoing.
Please do not comment on my downloads asking if they need updating for new patches. By all means. please DO post if you have tried them in your game and find them to be broken. Make sure to include details of what is wrong though. Just telling me something needs updating is not helpful.
Comments are always welcome, good or bad. Although I prefer the good ones, heheh!
As I have now moved over to playing TS4, my TS3 and TS2 creations should be considered mostly unsupported.
Please see the Policy tab above if you are wanting to use any of my creations.