*Marie Antoinette's ShipHair*
Updated: 17th Feb 2012 at 8:32 PM
First of all I'd like to thank MTS2 for the MOCCA award Thank you!
Next-a new hairset for your sims. If you're tired of living modern sims life try living in the 18th century for instance? Well if you do that I can help you with some stuff. As requested by my friend TDC95 I started a new theme-Rococo. Huge thanks for his amazing knowledge in this area and helping me finish 2 hairsets and a bunch of dresses so far .
Marie Antoinette's ShipHair(at least pretty close version)-see attachments for a comparison
*The mesh works for child,teen,young adult,adult and elder female
*There are 6 colours included-red,blond,brown,black(all family binned,grey for elders) and grey and white(both colours work for all ages)
*Texture for the hair by lovely Nouk(recoloured by me)
*Polycounts: Fc-2772, Vc-2291(teen and up),Polycounts: Fc-1108, Vc-874(child) -tried to make it as low poly as possible.
I really like how the ship turned out
Polycounts: Fc-2772, Vc-2291
child/teen- by AAS
adult/elder- by me
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 5.22 MB · Downloads: 8,870 · 11th Feb 2012
|5.22 MB||8,870||11th Feb 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.