Onomatopea - Pet Eye Defaults Edited
Uploaded 29th May 2012 at 8:04 PM · Updated 4th Jun 2012 at 2:59 AM by Maranatah
I needed new pet eye defaults for my game, so I edited existing defaults (made by Moonlitowls at Garden of Shadows ) to make them more natural and less sparkly.
Remember that you can have only one defaults for pet eyes in your game.
File is clearly named, compressed and swatches are included in the .zip
You can find Nilou's Onomatopea eyes at her LJ: HERE . Her generous policies can be found HERE .
Nilou at LJ (nnnilou.livejournal.com) for the original Onomatopea eyes and Moonlitowls at GoS for making them into pet eye defaults
[Maranatah] Pet Eye Defaults_OnomatopeaEdit.zip
Size: 2.69 MB · Downloads: 8,319 · 29th May 2012
|2.69 MB||8,319||29th May 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You are free to modify my lots as you like for your own, personal use.
You may include my recolors and meshes to your lots, but please add credits and link to the original thread.
Do NOT upload my lots to any site, including Exchange and TSR.
Do NOT claim my work to be yours.