Testers Wanted: "Sleigh" Furniture 5/31/05 Updated Toybox UV mapping
Updated: 1st Jun 2005 at 3:08 AM
Here is a new mesh for a toddler bed, "sleigh" style. This object is cloned from the Kinder Kontainer crib, and it should have all the animations of the original crib. I modified the behaviours to only allow toddlers, hopefully I did it right. The object is Colour enabled and EP ready. The frame is recolourable. The bedding is linked to the original crib bedding materials. I've included one frame recolour, and the Bob the Builder bedding shown in the picture.
I've made some small tweaks to the toddler bed. I also modified the Bob the builder bedding so it can be used on a crib. Parts of it do appear flipped, unfortunately that is a limitation of the way Maxis mapped the object. I've combined the bed, bed recolour and bedding recolour into on file.
By popular request here is the matching Sleigh style changing table. I separated out the frame from the pad/accessories, so they can now be recoloured separately! Included in the file is the changing table, a cherry wood frame recolour and a bob the builder pad/accessories recolour.
I've added a matching toy box. Included in the toybox are two recolors, the oak and cherry to match the bed and changing table. The toy box textures are linked to the original maxis toy box.
By request here is a matching sleigh style crib.
I've added a white recolor for the 4 items.
As requested here is the high chair. I separated the frame from the cushions/tray. The cushions and tray use the Maxis high chair textures. I've included the oak, cherry and white recolors for the frame. I also included a bob the builder cushions in the zip.
I've figured out how to retain the tray animation. Unfortuanately to keep the separate frame recolor I ended up loosing the groundfloor shadow. If you've never downloaded the high chair then download sleighHighChair.zip, this contains the highchair, the frame recolors and the bob the builder cushions. (the bob the builder cushions will work on the original maxis high chair also). The SS_High_Chair_With_Anim.zip contains just the high chair package for those who already have the recolors.
I've added a single and a double bed in the sleigh style. Each bed's bedding is linked to the colonial bedding so can use all existing bedding recolors. Each frame has it's own frame texture. I tried linking the single bed texture to the double beds, but that made the single bed's frame blue in the catalog. Each file contains the associate recolors. All interactions and animations should be working.
As requested here is an armoire in the sleigh style. It should have all the original actions and animations. I've included the white and cherry recolors in the file.
All objects have unique GUIDs and are EP ready.
Toybox : 1722 (original 1012)
- Toybox: It is slightly wider than a square so if you try to put it sideways against a wall part of the leg will be in the wall. I'd have to make the toybox narrower to get around it, and I didn't like how it looked.
- Toybox: Can't seem to put toys back away.
- Changing Table: Back bleeds thru windows.
- Toddler Bed: Toddler pulls them self up on a non-existant frame.
- Crib: Frame doesn't move
- High Chair: Texture doesn't turn dirty. No ground shadow
Please don't post my original object packages on any sites. Recolor to your hearts content. But please post links in this thread to share with others.
Toybox: maxis toy box (Rip Co Toy Bin??)
Toddler Bed: Frame - New package, Bedding - Maxis Crib (The Kinder Container)
Crib: Frame - New package, Bedding - Maxis Crib (The Kinder Kontainer)
Changing Table: Frame - New package, cushions/stuff - Maxis Changing Table (The Sanitation Station)
Armoire: New package
Single Bed: Frame - New package, Bedding - maxis Bed (Colonial Ironwood Bed)
Double Bed: Frame - New package, Bedding - maxis Bed (Colonial Ironwood Bed)
High Chair: Frame - New package, Cushions/Tray - maxis High Chair (Kinder Koddler)
A big Thanks goes out to Jem for helping me test my stuff
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 92.6 KB · Downloads: 20,890 · 1st Jun 2005
|92.6 KB||20,890||1st Jun 2005|
Size: 285.0 KB · Downloads: 21,703 · 2nd Apr 2005
|285.0 KB||21,703||2nd Apr 2005|
Size: 188.2 KB · Downloads: 22,712 · 2nd Apr 2005
|188.2 KB||22,712||2nd Apr 2005|
Size: 454.0 KB · Downloads: 23,516 · 2nd Apr 2005
|454.0 KB||23,516||2nd Apr 2005|
Size: 394.9 KB · Downloads: 23,895 · 1st Apr 2005
|394.9 KB||23,895||1st Apr 2005|
Size: 434.6 KB · Downloads: 24,051 · 1st Apr 2005
|434.6 KB||24,051||1st Apr 2005|
Size: 237.0 KB · Downloads: 33,800 · 26th Mar 2005
|237.0 KB||33,800||26th Mar 2005|
Size: 206.0 KB · Downloads: 26,325 · 26th Mar 2005
|206.0 KB||26,325||26th Mar 2005|
Size: 357.8 KB · Downloads: 31,268 · 26th Mar 2005
|357.8 KB||31,268||26th Mar 2005|
Size: 229.7 KB · Downloads: 30,246 · 26th Mar 2005
|229.7 KB||30,246||26th Mar 2005|
Size: 161.7 KB · Downloads: 21,006 · 26th Mar 2005
|161.7 KB||21,006||26th Mar 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.