7 Artworks - HP World Serie - volume 1
Updated: 30th Aug 2015 at 3:12 AM
Many Hogwarts students, after their studies, moved out to many different places, including some Sims Worlds ( yes, it’s true ! )
So, you can imagine how good it is to remember Hogwarts and its famous houses wherever you can live, as Wizard, and as Sim !
And all the memories related to the Hogwarts Express, the castle, Hogshead and so on ...
By the way, in which House the Sorting had send you when you were 11 ? :D
This object doesn’t override anything, works fine in game, and is a pure clone of a Maxis object …
Category : Buy > Decorations > Paintings
Price : 700§
Creatures scans are from Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them
Daily Prophet by me
Maraudeur's Map is stock image by Warner Bros
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
|Filename||k-hippie-k-hp-world-vertical-artworks-serie1.package (inside k-hippie-k-hp-world-vertical-artworks-serie1.package.7z)|
|Title||K HP World Vertical Artworks Serie 1|
|Description||As time goes by, many Hogwarts students became wizards and move out here and there, including in some Sims Worlds ! Incredible but true :) But isn't very important to remember his/her students years in Hogwarts ? For sure indeed ! by k-hippie ...|
|Mesh name:||K HP World Vertical Artworks Serie 1|
Size: 1.68 MB · Downloads: 11,227 · 29th Aug 2015
|1.68 MB||11,227||29th Aug 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: