7 Artworks - HP World Serie - volume 2
Uploaded 24th Apr 2015 at 12:44 PM · Updated 30th Aug 2015 at 3:12 AM by Blackgryffin
Many Hogwarts students, after their studies, moved out to many different places, including some Sims Worlds ( yes, it’s true ! ) So, you can imagine how good it is to remember Hogwarts and its famous houses wherever you can live, as Wizard/Witch, and as Sim ! And all the memories related to the Hogwarts Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, etc ...
By the way, in which House the Sorting had send you when you were 11 ? :D
This object doesn’t override anything, works fine in game, and is a pure clone of a Maxis object …
Category : Buy > Decorations > Paintings
Price : 900§
Houses artworks by EntropyTradingsCo
Fantastical animals are scans from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Maraudeur's Map is Warner Bros' property
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
|Filename||k-hippie-k-hp-world-vertical-artworks-serie2.package (inside k-hippie-k-hp-world-vertical-artworks-serie2.package.7z)|
|Title||K HP World Vertical Artworks Serie 2|
|Description||As time goes by, many Hogwarts students became wizards and move out here and there, including in some Sims Worlds ! Incredible but true :) But isn't very important to remember his/her students years in Hogwarts ? For sure indeed ! by k-hippie ...|
|Mesh name:||K HP World Vertical Artworks Serie 2|
Size: 1.72 MB · Downloads: 11,129 · 29th Aug 2015
|1.72 MB||11,129||29th Aug 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: