REMAKER SERIES: Anumbridge - 4bd, 2.5ba
Uploaded 15th Jan 2017 at 3:27 PM · Updated 23rd Feb 2017 at 1:24 AM by BlackRosesx
(This is a remake, from the ground up, of a home I had built when I first started playing The Sims 3 a couple years back. You can view the original home at the TS3 Exchange site here.)
This humongous home built in Sunset Valley features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, a living room, a kitchen, a large dining area, a family room, a bonus room upstairs, and a two-car garage. A lot of room for an already large family. (Recommended to be placed on a 40x40 lot, best at 299 Skyborough Blvd or 415 Skyborough Blvd in Sunset Valley.)
It also has amazing amounts space in the fenced up backyard for little kids to play in.
**NOTE: You can still download and install this house into your game, even without the expansion/stuff pack(s) installed, but the home will have certain items missing and replaced with base game items in the case of that object not being found in that game.
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): §126,737
Lot Price (unfurnished): §66,425
Tags: #Anumbridge, #4, #2, #5, #family, #home, #child, #teen, #toddler, #baby, #parent, #parents, #blue, #country, #house, #bedroom, #bathroom, #wood, #brown, #huge, #big, #large, #ambitions, #university life, #world adventures, #seasons, #late night, #supernatural, #furnished, #BlackRosesx
Description: A remake of a house I built when I first started playing TS3 a couple years ago. (4bd, 2.5ba)
Size: 5.18 MB · Downloads: 1,347 · 15th Jan 2017
|5.18 MB||1,347||15th Jan 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Sim 3 & Sims 4 House Builder/Sim Creator
(Please give me credit where its due if you use my builds!)