"Hidden Bookcase Door" Empty and Slotted
Even though the sims are fully able to walk through this door, items on the shelves DO NOT move with the door, so they will appear to be floating in midair. Again, they will not keep your sim from going through the door. Next, LOD2 is different than the other two, as in it's just a textured slab, it does not have the shelves (I figured this out the hard way when removing the stuff from them), so zooming all the way out may look a little funky. It's not very big of a deal because it's the lowest level of detail. Lastly, since the shelves are thin, only certain objects will fit. Make sure to check the other side of the door to see if anything is poking out. Even though this is a bookcase... books don't like to cooperate. XD
Feel free to edit in any way, just please upload it to this site so I can see it. Credit to me is optional. The last picture shows all slots filled so you can see how many there are.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||slottedbookcasedoor.package (inside slottedbookcasedoor.rar)|
|Title||Hidden Bookcase Door (Working Shelves)|
|Description||A hidden door that looks like an empty bookcase, doubling as storage space!|
|Mesh name:||Hidden Bookcase Door (Working Shelves)|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 673.2 KB · Downloads: 7,344 · 21st Nov 2017
|673.2 KB||7,344||21st Nov 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.