Floral Squares Tile Flooring in 33 Colours
Uploaded 13th Mar 2018 at 12:06 AM · Updated 13th Mar 2018 at 10:21 PM by Simmiller
Floral Squares Tile Flooring in 33 Colours - Base Game Compatible
I recently found this beautiful tile pattern and had to have it in my game.
It's a rough, sandy, beachy type of tile with a sun and a few flower imprints.
I hope you and your Sims love it, too!
It's very economical and will add dimension to your floors.
At a cost of 2 Simoleons per tile, it is found in Build Mode/Floors/Tiles.
The rug in the "red" picture is by me but not yet available.
The wall in the "orange" picture is by me and is linked in Related Uploads.
Tile Pattern from Archive Textures
Description: Hold down the Shift key and click to apply flooring to an entire room. While selecting a floor pattern, press Ctrl and F to apply a quarter of a tile.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 4.50 MB · Downloads: 2,158 · 13th Mar 2018
|4.50 MB||2,158||13th Mar 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Welcome to my world!
Please always link back to the download page of anything you might use as part of a creation, though. For example, makeup on a Sim you're uploading, or a recolour as part of a lot, etc.
You MAY NOT upload my creations anywhere else unless you link back to the original post for download. You MAY ONLY provide direct links to my uploads on other sites that do not require a paid membership. My content is free. Access to my content should also be free. Please respect this.
Please, please, please leave any feedback in the comments section of a particular upload. I do my best to stay on top of my mods, but if for some reason I've missed something I rely on all of you to let me know, and it's greatly appreciated, along with your continued support!
**Neia's Create-a-Career Tutorial** by Simmiller
Simmiller on Patreon - All FREE content!