11 K Nautik (Jope) Console - set 1
Updated: 24th Mar 2018 at 6:15 PM
Based on a TS3 mesh by Jope from Simply Styling. Converted by me. The mesh was rework, removing loose polygons and reworking the UVMap to apply beautiful textures.
[ *This object is a new mesh, it won't override anything, and works fine in game ]
* I deconstructed the mesh to clean it for the Sims 4, to win few polygons ( 100 ) and reconstructed it with a new uv map ...
Expansions: Base Game
Category: Decoration > Surfaces
Jope @ Simply Styling
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||k-hippie-k-new-nautik-set-jope-sideboard.package (inside k-hippie-k-new-nautik-set-jope-sideboard.7z)|
|Title||K Nautik Set Jope Sideboard|
|Description||Even minimalists collect clutter. Fill it with what you will, then sweep it clean and start again. This one is 4 our new nautik set :) Mesh by Jope ( simplystyling ) -Conversion and Recolor by k-hippie ...|
|Mesh name:||K Nautik Set Jope Sideboard|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 4.81 MB · Downloads: 3,766 · 24th Mar 2018
|4.81 MB||3,766||24th Mar 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.