Maternity outfit fixed for young adults
Updated: 28th May 2018 at 11:14 PM
You won't have to download meshes with preg morphs, fiddle with defaults, buy fitting clothes and assign them with mods. Although, you will be able to do all of that, if you want.
Technically, the packages contain Age Data files fixed to be available to young adults - 9 files for females and 3 files for males - one file for each outfit variant.
This fix may be used with default replacements for maternity wear. I tested it along with a simple texture edit and with a full custom outfit replacement - both times it worked.
If, by any chance, you use maternity defaults that override the same Age Data files, the files might conflict. Or, if you use maternity outfits that come with brand new Age Data files, they may not be affected by this fix. Mostly, maternity defaults replace meshes, texures, properties - things that won't conflict with this fix.
You should be able to use this mod with any set of expansion packs (the files seem to be identical across different game versions), but be aware that I only tested it on Ultimate Collection. If your game version is lower, consider yourself a tester.
Just put this mod in downloads, make pregnant YAs use a wardrobe and save in order to update their appearance and thumbnails.
By the way, check out the updated maternity set. I made this fix to go with it, but it may be useful to you, even if you use other mods and workarounds for university shenanigans.
EA/Maxis, SimPE, Photoscape
| for males
Size: 690 Bytes · Downloads: 8,875 · 25th May 2018
|690 Bytes||8,875||25th May 2018|
| for females
Size: 843 Bytes · Downloads: 13,059 · 25th May 2018
|843 Bytes||13,059||25th May 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Maxis Content Unlockers
Maxis Content Recategorizers
Latest updated mods:
- Wider Design Tool: added two more versions
- Invisible Kitchen Surface: fixed a bug
- Maternity set: new versions with less child wants and removed gender preference restrictions
- 50 LTWs: translations
- Hobby Lot Visitor Fix: added family restrictions
- LTW Chooser: Shapeshifting, Rerolling and Support for future wants
- Job options: career-types-mutually-satisfy-wants compatible with LTWs
- YA Job Panel Revealer now shows hints in menu options
Mods in progress. These mods work, but might be unfinished.
- Music Preferences Mod: Favorite Radio Stations, Stereo Ownership, Dancing Autonomy
- Toddlers: outings and restaurants
- Electrical box, power generator and more
- Marriage for students (cluttered and confusing thread)
- Moving out mod
Policy: for personal use and for science.
Don't include my stuff with lots, because it's all hacks and mods. Exception: sims 3 paintings.
I'm fine with you reusing bits of my code. Give credit where appropriate.