Sims 3 Into the Future Solar Panel Roof conversion
Updated: 9th Jun 2020 at 8:59 PM - Spec Map repaired
You can find it under roof patterns. No cost. Very basic standalone recolor of a base game roof, converting a texture from The Sims 3: Into the Future and making it work in Sims 4. Part of my Into the Future Conversions Stuff pack on DeviantArt.
No, it won't power your house if you're off-the-grid. It's purely decorative.
Special thanks to Sims Workshop and Sims 4 Studio for making this possible.
UPDATE: The roof has been given a layer of gloss via a fixed spec map. I also fixed the atlas to it, as you can see in the top image I've added. I'm keeping the old screenshots, so you can see the texture when not on a sunny day. Feel free to delete the old file, and re-download.
|Filename||TS3 to TS4 Solar Panel Roof.package (inside TS3toTS4SolarPanelRoof.zip)|
|Title||TS3 Into the Future Solar Panel Roof|
|Description||This won't actually solar-power your home; but wouldn't it be sweet?|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 174.6 KB · Downloads: 4,996 · 9th Jun 2020
|174.6 KB||4,996||9th Jun 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Storyteller Additional Policy
- Fanfics with Dozerfleet characters: If you include any of my original characters in a webcomic or machinima, please include a fanfic disclaimer, and a link to my profile here or to the Dozerfleet Database on Miraheze.
- Trademarks and retention of ownership: Do not claim my original characters as your own. If you wish to make a video adaptation of a Dozerfleet-canon story, please include links to the original work's article page on the Dozerfleet Database. Especially good ones may be promoted on the Database, as well as the Facebook page and / or DeviantArt.
- Costume repurposing: If you use a Dozerfleet-franchise-specific costume for something other than its originally-intended purposes, please provide credit and a link.
- Artist attribution: For most franchises or related characters canon to the Dozerfleet Megaverse, you need only credit my uploads. For Camelorum Adventures™ and related uploads, please also give credit to Chad Patterson (Prodigal-Gamer), Shases, and Irina Anghel (AnirBrokenear) for inspiring the creation of the series and characters. For anything related to Cagegirl, please also credit Adam-00.
- Non-Dozerfleet-specific items: Items which are adapted from non-Dozerfleet properties (e.g., Sharknado shirts, Power Rangers 2017 suits, Marvel characters, etc.) need not be credited; though end credits and a link to me are greatly appreciated.
- Attribution by link: You may credit my uploads on DevianArt / MediaFire any time. Include links to Mod the Sims only if the upload is also hosted on Mod the Sims. Items not hosted on Mod the Sims should be link-credited to their DeviantArt / MediaFire locations instead. This includes any item rejected on MTS but allowed on DeviantArt and MediaFire. Anything never submitted to MTS in the first place, such as the Cheshire Pig from Camelorum Adventures, should also be credited on DeviantArt / MediaFire.)
- Templating: If you use one of my original characters as a genetics template for another character, credit and a link are greatly appreciated but not necessarily required. Consult with me if you are unsure.
- Miscellaneous: For any other use in machinomics or machinima, PM me if you have questions. Most other uses should be fair game.
Uploaders / Downloaders
Do not redistribute anything without consulting me first. PM me if you want something I've discontinued.