Updated: 14th Sep 2022 at 7:24 PM - Compatible with 1.91.205 + Released v35
What is WonderfulWhims?
Do you want your Sims to have a fully featured Menstrual Cycle? Or use Birth Control for WooHoo? Maybe you want them to be attracted to certain things or recognize personality? Try WonderfulWhims!
New custom interactions, custom mechanics, custom skills, custom traits, custom moodlets, custom objects, custom story progression and enhancements to existing gameplay.
➡️ Attractiveness (click here for detailed feature summary)
- Live in a world where every Sim has their own style and preferences that affect everybody else
- Refine your own style and define your own preferences
- Encounter storytelling situations that make your Sims heart beat faster
- Learn what others are into and try to impress them with your looks
- Ability to disable 'Attractiveness' in settings
- Learn Sims personality archetypes and share your unique view on the world
- Use your new special social interactions to voice your personality preference
- Ability to disable 'Impressions' in settings
- Sims remember their conversations for 8 hours and will react in boredom if talked to about the same topics
- Ability to disable 'Persistent Boredom' in settings
- Ability to have multiple romantic non-committed and committed partners with the 'Open Relationships' setting
- Ability to disable jealousy on individual Sims with the 'Polyamours' Wonderful Attribute
- Ability to disable jealousy for all Sims via Settings
- Ability to ask multiple Sims at once to 'Stay the Night'
- Gender Preference commands to change Sims population preferences
- ww.gender_preference <hetero/homo/bi/none> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]
- ww.preference_hetero <percentage> <all/male/female>
- ww.preference_homo <percentage> <all/male/female>
- ww.preference_bi <percentage> <all/male/female>
- ww.preference_random <percentage> <all/male/female>
- ww.preference_neutral <percentage> <all/male/female>
Menstrual Cycle / Pregnancy
- Fully compatible and functioning with WooHoo and Try for Baby interactions
- Watch Sims experience the magic of a fully-featured Menstrual Cycle with hormonal effects, periods, and variable fertility
- Purchase tampons and pads to fight against the menstrual bleeding and get the 'Extra Absorbency' Reward Store trait to improve their absorbency
- Learn about your fertility by purchasing the Fertility Awareness Test available to use on toilets
- Consider going through the Fertility Treatment service to improve your chances of getting pregnant
- Sims can decide to donate their unborn baby to science during the first or second trimester via Phone
- Ability to modify the entire pregnancy duration
- Sims Pregnancy Test doesn't always result in negative moodlets unless Sim has the 'Family Oriented' trait
- Sims leave a puddle when their water breaks
- Optionally switch to the Simple Pregnancy Mode and use flat percentage chances for pregnancy
- Enables pregnancy for all WooHoo interactions and disables the Try for Baby interactions
- Ability to bring back Try for Baby interactions in settings
- Avoid getting pregnant by purchasing condoms and birth control pills
- Fully compatible and functioning with WooHoo and Try for Baby interactions
- Ability to disable Birth Control usage in settings
- Compatibility with the 'WooHoo Wellness and Pregnancy Overhaul' mod by Lumpinou
- Sims can catch Crabs through WooHoo with infected Sims or sleeping in infested beds
- Sims slowly experience the process of catching Crabs through multiple moodlet stages
- Special Lice Killing Shampoo to use in a shower or bathtub
- Special 'Crabs Immune' Satisfaction Reward Store trait
- Ability to ask other Sims about their health
- Ability to disable 'Crabs' in settings
- Add and Remove minor traits without CAS or Reward Store
➡️ Sweating Overlays
- Sims visibly sweat when performing vigorous actions
- Ability to wash off sweat by taking a bath or showering
- Special 'No Sweat' satisfaction Reward Store trait
- Ability to disable 'Sweating Overlays' in settings
➡️ Minor Game Bug Fixes
- Random Clothes on Bathing Outfit Fix
- ASM States Error Suppression
- Missing Proximity Buff Error Suppression
- Missing Random Outfit Error Suppression
- Incorrect Mixer Death Reactions Fix
- All available commands are listed with the use of the 'ww.commands' command
- No additional mods are required
- You are required to be fabulous
Recent Patch Notes
- Added 'Post-Puberty' teen-specific Wonderful Attribute (trait)
- After installing the High School Years expansion pack, you might notice that all teen Sims are constantly dealing with puberty and acne. Besides it being annoying for the teen Sims, it can be pretty annoying for the player too, so you can now disable puberty and acne on individual teen Sims with the 'Post-Puberty' Wonderful Attribute.
- Made 'Crush' sentiment require at least Attractive level of Attractiveness
- Updated Impressions to support new traits and social interactions
- Added support for the Haunted House, Ferris Wheel, Tunnel Love, and Photo Booth WooHoo
- Compatibility with the 1.90.358 game patch
- Updated the phone icons to match the new style
- Added support for the new CAS Sexual Orientation functionality
- Compatibility with the 1.89.214 game patch
- Support for the Werewolves Game Pack
- Added support for the Lumpinou’s LGBTQIA+ mod
- Added 'Ovulation' status moodlet
- To balance the menstrual cycle experience, Sims now know when they are the most fertile, instead of you having to check phone apps or debug info.
- Simplified and rebalanced the Impressions feature
- The simplification changes make this feature a lot more straightforward, simply offering additional personality traits that come with social interactions and personality compatibility.
- Additional social interactions are only available between Sims that discover each other personality and their personalities are compatible. Having conversations that fit Sims compatible personalities grows their positive impression which improves their relationship.
- Removed the ability to fake personality
- Replaced the 'Greedy' personality with the 'Sinister' personality
- The 'Greedy' personality archetype has been replaced due to being very limited and narrow-minded. The 'Sinister' personality archetype is all about doing bad things and making Sims feel bad.
- Added 'Romance Gender Preference Outcome' setting
- Normally in the game, Sims don't care about their gender preference and will be alright flirting with anybody, as their preference is meant to be fluid and adapt to the player's actions. With Attractiveness allowing you to select gender preference, this can be problematic as all Sims will respond positively to flirting. The 'Romance Gender Preference Outcome' setting will alter all romance responses to respect gender preference so you will not be confused anymore.
- Updated text to support custom pronouns
- Decreased save data size on disk
- Assured compatibility with the 1.85.203 (March 15th) game patch
- Fixed Sim-specific save data reverting on travel
- Fixed Attractiveness CAS Likes & Dislikes not updating Sim's gender preferences
- Fixed some menstrual cycle moodlets not disappearing after Sim's period ends
- Added 'Ask to Stop Using Birth Control' social interaction
- Sims with developed friendship and romance can now decide together to stop using Birth Control. Sims that agree to stop using Birth Control will stop automatically taking birth control pills and using condoms during WooHoo.
- Added 'Take Away All Sims Wicked Attributes' interaction
- Fixed 'Ask about Health' not working correctly
- Purchasing the 'Crabs Immune' reward trait will now clear crabs from the Sim
- Stability fixes and improvements
- Fixed a minor issue with the reworked save system
- Assured compatibility with the 1.82.99 game patch
- Fixed and reworked the integrated save system for improved stability
- Fixed Sims gender preference not updating on game load
- Added 'NPC Sims Birth Control Use Behavior' Birth Control setting
- With this setting you can control how likely NPC Sims are to use birth control during WooHoo/Try for Baby.
- Fixed Sims using a condom twice during WooHoo/TFB
- Fixed not being able to change pads or tampons using public bathrooms
- Improved compatibility with the 'CAS Preferences Disabler' mod
- Fixed compatibility issues with Lumpinou's mods
- Added an ability to Export & Import settings between saves
- You can now easily select all Sims or specific groups of Sims you want to give Wicked Attributes
- Added icons to flirty social interactions when clicked Sim is considered at least Very Attractive
- Tired of opening the Sim Profile panel to see if your Sim finds another attractive? The Attractiveness icons will now show up on flirty interactions when your Sim finds the clicked Sim very attractive.
- After reaching 25% of the romance bar the icons will disappear to keep things looking cleaner.
- Added 'Birth Control Effect on Period' Menstrual Cycle setting
- For those who want Sims to experience periods, but still prevent pregnancy with Birth Control Pills, disable this setting to make Birth Control Pills not affect the menstrual cycle PMS/period.
- Added 'Decreased (Very Low)' Menstrual Cycle Fertility Level
- If you need an even lower chance of Sims getting pregnant using the Menstrual Cycle, you can now use the 'Decreased' level.
- 0%-3% (Window I)
- 6%-10% (Window II)
- 15%-20% (Window III/Ovulation)
- Manual non-instant usage of tampons/pads no longer displays a notification
- Added Sweating
- Added 'Sweating Overlay Switch' setting
- Everybody sweats, even Sims, although that wasn't very visible until now. Giving your Sims a workout will result in a gradually increasing layer of sweat on their body. With that, you can easily tell how much effort they put into trying to stay healthy and fit.
- Added 'No Sweat' reward trait
- Sims with the ‘Gym Rat’ trait sweat a lot less, and purchasing the 'No Sweat’ reward trait completely prevents sweating. Obviously, the entire feature can be disabled with 'Sweating Overlay Switch’ setting.
Previous WonderfulWhims Releases
- Fixed Sims custom save data failing to load
- Added support for the Cottage Living Expansion Pack
- Assured compatibility with the 1.77.131 game patch
- Fixed Sims not being able to use condom when not standing to use toilet
- Fixed the Hypofertile trait not working correctly for male Sims
- Fixed Sims not removing their tampon/pad after their period ends
- Made save data of dead Sims be automatically purged after each update
- Fixed Attractiveness not updating Sims gender preference
- Fixed errors after loading the game
- Fixed Attractiveness causing the Decorator Career to not work correctly
- Fixed Attractiveness Likes and Dislikes inconsistency
- Added new hair colors to Attractiveness
- Added "Simple Attractiveness" to CAS Likes & Dislikes
- You can now adjust Sims Attractiveness Preferences in CAS using the Likes & Dislikes interface! As you might notice, not everything that's possible to configure in regular Attractiveness is available in Simple Attractiveness... that's because it's simple!
- Certain preference options have been simplified to correspond to multiple preferences in regular Attractiveness. For example, liking "Brown Hair Color" will simultaneously like all 5 different types of Brown Hair Color. This should help with the limited number of likes/dislikes and make selecting things more efficient.
- Your selections in CAS Attractiveness will automatically synchronize with in-game Attractiveness choices. This does not work the other way around, meaning that your choices of Attractiveness in-game won't synchronize with choices in CAS. That's because of the process of simplification and because of the limit of likes and dislikes. CAS choices take priority and will always take precedence over your in-game choices.
- You can still adjust preferences of Sims in-game along with CAS Likes & Dislikes or even completely ignore the ability to adjust preferences in CAS. Note that because choices in CAS take precedence, changing a preference of something in-game that is an established choice in CAS will not work and that change will be overridden by the CAS selection. Not selecting anything in CAS will not remove your choices in-game.
- Added compatibility for the CAS Likes & Dislikes
- Changing Sim color preference in CAS will automatically sync the choices in Attractiveness. Sims existing preferences won't be removed. A better implementation for Likes & Dislikes is in works.
- Simplified Birth Control settings
- Fixed Sims using birth control when not allowed
- Fixed pets pregnancy not working in certain circumstances
- Fixed Sims using fireplaces when going to custom rabbit holes
- Improved compatibility with Lumpinou's mods
- Improved overall compatibility with mods
- Renamed the "Native Pregnancy Override" setting to "Override Game/Mods Pregnancy"
- Made it more obvious when Sims can't menstruate
- Fixed pads effects not being removed when replacing the used pad
- Fixed Tanning Salon not working correctly
- Fixed Hot Springs WooHoo not being supported
- Added 'Wonderful Store' rabbit hole for a convenient way of purchasing items
- You're not longer required to order items and wait for them or buy them through Build/Buy. Just send a Sim to the Wonderful Store rabbit hole and bring anything you need, the trip only takes 25 minutes. How convenient, almost like it's a convenience store!
- Introduced 'Attractiveness Frozen World View' as the new default behavior
- Added 'Attractiveness Dynamic World View Switch' setting
- Frozen? World View? What does this mean? In short, Sims perspective on how attractive something is depended on how commonly it appears in the world. As new Sims are generated in your world, they affect how common certain clothing, body shapes, and other attractive elements are, by introducing more of them to the world. Because something is very common, it becomes less special and loses its attractiveness appeal. This is why some Sims change their opinion on how attractive another Sim is because the world is shaping them this way.
- So what happens when the World View is Frozen? Your current world view gets frozen and persists to the end of time, preventing Sims attractiveness opinion of others to change because of the continuously growing world population. Still, Sims attractiveness views will change if their clothing, body or other details change, or their preferences change. Attractiveness still works exactly the same as before except it doesn't unpredictably alter things behind your back.
- Don't like that change? Want to keep the dynamic World View? Easy, go to Wonderful Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Attractiveness Settings and enable the Attractiveness Dynamic World View setting.
- Asking about preferences is no longer unavailable when Sims are incompatible
- Asking about preferences will now inform about Sims lack of interest due to gender preference
- Improved writing of Attractiveness functions and interactions
- To hopefully encourage more people to experiment, certain words have been altered to appear less technical. This comes with a simplification of certain functionalities to make them easier to understand.
- "Generating" is now "Developing" to indicate it's about creating rather than some kind of raw technical process that requires more brainpower.
- "Generator Mode" is now "Strength" as that is its purpose, to make the developed attractiveness matter more or less.
- Made Developing Attractiveness based on Romantic Partners available for Promised pairs.
- Added 'Gender Preference Distribution Weights' setting to Relationship Cheats
- This menu is for adjusting newly generated Sims gender preference distribution weights. To simplify, when a new Sim is added to your world, they randomly choose which sex they are attracted to, and these values decide about it.
- This is a base game mechanic, and the values you see below are the default distribution weight values. Attractiveness uses this mechanic to figure out Sim's preference for a particular gender. Normally there's no way to affect this, but altering the distribution weights is safe to do and will be compatible with other mods you have.
- The menu below has a field in which you specify the probability of a given gender preference being selected for a newly generated Sim. These values are limitless, but it's best to see them as percentages, ranging from 0 to 100.
- Making the first value higher will cause Sims to generate more often with no preference at all. The second and third value manipulates the probability of heterosexual and homosexual Sims appearing in your world. And the last value is simply for bisexual Sims appearing more or less commonly in your world.
- Simplified Pregnancy Settings mode changing
- Added 'Normal-To-Long' Menstrual Cycle Duration
- For players with a custom life duration that's between 61 and 244 days of adult life, the Normal-To-Long duration should provide a better experience.
- Made tampon/pad use interactions on toilets not visible for Sims without a menstrual cycle
- Or when the Menstrual Cycle mode is disabled.
- Made changing tampon/pad on toilets relieve Sim bladder
- Added 'Go to Tanning Salon' rabbit hole interaction
- Requires the 'Island Living' expansion pack.
- Fixed Bats WooHoo not working with Transforming WooHoo into TFB enabled
- Fixed the 'Random' Attractiveness Generator Type not being completely random
- Made 'Ask about Attractiveness Preferences' interaction unavailable when the Sim gender preference is not compatible with your Sim
- Significantly improved simulation performance
- Added 'Randomize Wonderful Attributes' interaction
- Added support for the LGBT Mod by PimpMySims4
- Made Attractiveness support all of the new skin tones introduced in the December 7th game patch
- Fixed inconsistency of displayed attractiveness level after game loading
- Fixed Attractiveness Sims selectors showing incorrect Sims
- Fixed Wonderful objects displaying description twice in some dialogs
- Attractiveness and WooHoo compatibility with the Snowy Escape Expansion Pack
- Made pregnancy behavior override even more strict to avoid potential issues
- Added compatibility for the 1.68.154 (November 10th) game patch
- Fixed Wonderful items disappearing from Sims inventory when flagging household as unplayed
- Made pregnancy behavior override more strict to avoid potential issues
- Fixed some commands causing errors when provided with unnecessary arguments
- Updated support for WooHoo Wellness and Pregnancy Overhaul mod
- Improved Sims-related operations reliability
- Fixed abnormal male pregnancy occurrences
- Reworked pregnancy initiation to avoid conflicts with other mods
- Fixed replacing Pads/Tampons not properly resetting usage timer
- Simple Mode Player and NPC Sims Pregnancy Chance settings are now set to 80% by default
- Fixed an error with Attractiveness generation
- Added online version checking for new updates
- Sims can now use their Period Tracker even if they didn't experience their first period yet
- Fixed a conflict with MC WooHoo causing pregnancies to ignore the Menstrual Cycle and Birth Control
- Fixed an issue with condoms not having an effect
- Fixed an issue with Attractiveness not generating preferences for Sims
Social: Mods affecting social interactions and relationships between sims
Fixed: Fixed EA mistakes
Additional Functionality: Mods which add brand new functionality to the game
|WonderfulWhims v35 - 30 July 2022 (2111754).zip||zip|
|WonderfulWhims Info & License.txt||txt||1000|
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
WonderfulWhims v35 - 30 July 2022 (2111754).zip
Size: 22.85 MB · Downloads: 1,736,210 · 30th Jul 2022
|22.85 MB||1,736,210||30th Jul 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled