"Poorly decorated" Moodlet remover
this mod, as the summary and title entails, removes the bad decoration moodlets, and replaces them with a happy +1 moodlet. i've also decreased the amount of time the moodlet remains (30 minutes).
should be compatible with pretty much every other mod since i haven't changed anything. correct me if i'm wrong, of course.
Description: I changed virtually nothing with this but put down the price. Originally, this was my attempt at killing off the "Poor decoration" buff, but it turned out that it really doesn't work.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Floral Revelation
Size: 270.3 KB · Downloads: 3,285 · 12th Oct 2020
|270.3 KB||3,285||12th Oct 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled