Canned Goods Recolours
Uploaded 27th Oct 2020 at 7:53 PM · Updated 28th Oct 2020 at 5:30 PM by ClaudetteCorleone
MESH by Aligeth is not included
Download this here first.
There are 5 package files but 10 designs, just turn them around.
Found in Function/Decorative/Misc.
All rights belong to their respective owners, I don't claim any right over them.
My thanks to Aligeth for the Mesh!
Brands shown for their textures, GIMP,
Canned Goods Recolour.zip
Size: 631.6 KB · Downloads: 974 · 27th Oct 2020
|631.6 KB||974||27th Oct 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Wholesome Life brand Canned and Preserved Foods by Aligeth|
5/14 : I don't post here anymore though you can find my recent uploads on my Simblr!
- You can do whatever you want with my uploads, just no paysites, link shorteners and ad bombarding sites. Thanks for understanding! :)
- Feel free to not credit me, but I do hope you will respect other peoples work I've used and cite them.
- If you see my uploads anywhere besides MTS, Dreamwidth, & Tumblr. It's best if you don't follow those links, it may be outdated or make you wait. Try image searching instead!
- Some of my "simlish" recolors aren't fully simlish.