MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Southern Heritage: The Haven - 4+BR 3.5BA
by Victor_tor Posted 5th Mar 2021 at 12:41 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2021 at 10:52 AM by Victor_tor : Edit to accept the guidelines
26 Thanks Thanks 3 Favourited
- Starter furnishings. Proper lightings. No paintings. Skill objects kept at its minimum.
- First floor Master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom
- Second floor Master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom
- Two first floor bedrooms for teen sims or child. With full bath for both
- Garage for two cars with partly saved animations when drive them away
- Utility served as room for trash compactor and shower room
- Back yard deck terrace with little pond. There is a swimming pool tile under this deck to enable water shaders
- There is green grass ground terrain and street light outdoors. Unfurnished house also has street light
- There is 2nd floor bare room you could use as 5th bedroom or whatever you want
- All ceilings are painted
- Oh. If you didn't notice. There are bookcases in toilets or nearby. I need shelving at toilets and furnished with those. Actually, why not? This could make all procedures there much entertaining!
There is some CC used and shown up in screens
I have used object fixes CC and global lighting mods that were used in screens. They are not included with package and not necessary for install but you may need them to reach same appearance of this house in your game. Here is the list:
- Gunmod's Radiance Lighting System ver. 2.5 by dreadpirate
- "Red sky at night" shell by poppet
- Pond & Sea Water Overhaul by Vioelle [MTS]
- Rugs - zMOG!! Off Grid!! by Hugelunatic [MTS]
- A Little Greyer: Roof Trim Defaults by Honeywell [MTS]
- Wall Top Texture Replacement in white by Maranatah [MTS]
- Lunatech 'Lighten Up' Ceiling Light Fix by Menaceman44 [MTS]
- No red lines during pause by Beosboxboy
- Turn On/Off lights, Lot Adjuster 2.8 and floor edge from Floor Edge Variety Pack #1 in wood medium by Mootilda [MTS]
- Rotatable Garage Doors that's great in pair with Rotatable Driveways by Moo and Hugelunatic [MTS]
- Tiny Ceiling Lights by senesi2003 [MTS]
Known bugs, issues and general tips to place and use the lot
- You need at least Sims 2 Deluxe or Sims 2 Double deluxe with M&G to place it.
- Due to those fact Sims 2 make houses unfurnished in kinda buggy way (wipes fireplaces and necessary items from buy mode) I share this house also unfurnished. Unfurnished house has fireplace and outdoor street lighting. They would look different in your lot bin. Furnished house has houses surrounding while unfurnished was packed from field. Unfurnished house has UF in the end.
- After you moved your family to lot, I strongly recommend you to choose porch door as the entrance. I know this feature was used in Sims 3, but don't know if there is any utility for Sims 2. Otherwise paper man will deliver newspapers to garage back door.
- I was so excited when playtest by fact that walk-in closet clothes racks, when cloned from community type lots, are really work! They has Try clothes on interaction that makes sims try any clothing, even not bought, at home! Maybe that's just me old fart, but I was excited to find that out and decided to mention!
- This house was playtested with clone lot and was not ever inhabit by any sims. So this house is free from sims references. Both houes were checked through S2PCI. No more CC were stick.
- For some reason sims were not use walk-thru from great room to master's bedroom. They go through deck instead. That's where sims path rooting interferes with life logic. If that bothers you, delete any of walk-thru doors from bedroom to great room or two tiled glass door from bedroom to deck.
Regards. Vic ^_^
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price (furnished): 131.520
Lot Price (unfurnished): 54.617
Guys from Your own designs for their cheer.
CatherineTCJD and SimplySimPro for prividing links to CC used in their houses that I also decided to use.
Adobe PS CC 2019 was used just for cover pic. Others are left untouched.
ScreenCapture utility was used to take game shots from screen.
The Haven (unfurnished).rar
Size: 749.9 KB · Downloads: 138 · 5th Mar 2021
Size: 806.8 KB · Downloads: 352 · 5th Mar 2021
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents