Adjusted Fire Moodlets
Uploaded 14th Mar 2021 at 12:59 PM · Updated 27th Mar 2021 at 10:05 PM by PlayStar201
In that case allow me to provide a fix for this matter.
From now on, when this mod is installed, the moodlets caused by fire situations will change from Tense-Emotion to Scared-Emotion except Singed, which changes to Uncomfortable.
Sims should truly fear the fire and not be stressed about it. It's all about realism, right?
Sims 4 Studio
Size: 4.0 KB · Downloads: 3,132 · 14th Mar 2021
|4.0 KB||3,132||14th Mar 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Unfortunately I can't provide my CC through MTS so if you want to take a look, check out my Creator Studio on Sims 4 Studio
I hope you appreciate my efforts in modiying the game to make it more enjoyable and have fun with the mods I currently am offering.
See you soon :)